Friday, May 9, 2008

LIFE ... an update on the past few months :)

Sooo ... just to catch you up on the last few months of our lives, I'll give you one major detail. We're engaged!! (as of February 8th)- if you want to know details on how it happened go to www. theknot.com and type in Jonathan & Emily :) I must say I have the GREATEST fiance in the world. I'm sooo excited, not only about the next several months leading up to the wedding, but WAY more than that - the rest of our lives! :) I'll post a few pictures of the engagement as well as a few since then just to keep everybody on track and updated. (Ok Crystal - as of now, you're the only one I know with this thing ... :) sooo this if for you! - haha - but later this will come in handy to keep everybody else updated (10 years down the road when we have kids & stuff ... while crystal's having her 3rd and 4th)!















Me & Jonathan! Right after the proposal :)

















Ms. Debbie, Jonathan & Me

















Me, my mom & my fiance!





















Ha! My brother makin fun of me :)

















The newly engaged couples!!

















Us and the cutest ring-bearer there could ever be!

















Our favorites!! :)

1 comment:

Chris, Crystal, and Weston said...

Ok---you need to update something. Mudcat game?? Babysitting Weston this Friday?? The weather???...but something. I can't really blog-stalk you if you DON'T BLOG!!!!!!!!!!