Sunday, August 3, 2008

Our 1st Wedding Shower/Hawaiian Luau!! :)

A HUGE thank you to my bridesmaids! These girls put so much time & effort into making this the PERFECT kickoff shower for me & Jonathan - and it was just that ... PERFECT!! We couldn't have asked for better weather, people, food, place, decorations, FUN, & gifts!! It was AMAZING!! Thanks to EVERYbody who contributed and everybody who came!! ... We can't WAIT for all the other festivities between now & December. Here are a few pics from the party :)

Our beauuuuuuuutiful cake!! Thanks to Laine & her mom!

The setup for the night! LOVE it!

Me w/ my soon-to-be husband!! :) CRAZY about him ;)

The hosts of the party!! THANK YOU ALL!! :)

The wedding party! (Minus Ally!) We missed you!


My beautiful bridesmaids!! LOVE you girls sooo much!! :)


Me w/ my mom & J's mom! :)

Me & J w/ my dad & Tammy!

Us in the middle of opening all our gifts! :)
Love you girls!



No comments: