Tuesday, March 4, 2014

My little man is 3...

It's so hard to believe that it has been 3 years (or a little more) since Tucker made his entrance into the world. I am so thankful for our sweet, loving, outgoing, ball-loving, compassionate, hilarious little boy. He is at such a fun stage where he is talking up a storm and repeating everything just as he hears it. I will say he is a little more country than Jonathan and I are - his accent cracks me up - but, unfortunately, I think he may grow out of it (it's just too cute)! He loves anybody and everybody - doesn't meet a stranger. When he sees or hears one of his little friends crying, he is the first one to go over and offer them a toy or try to cheer them up in some kinda way (his preschool teacher told me this and I have noticed it, too). I love that about him. Don't get me wrong - we have had a challenging year with "listening" as well as other 2 year old things but..all in all, we are BLESSED. At his 3 year wellness visit he was 35 pounds and was 38 inches tall. We had his little birthday party at the worship center at church again this year. I tried to find a place where I wouldn't have to do anything - like Monkey Joe's or somewhere - but it was a little more expensive than I wanted. I knew all Tucker wanted to do anyway was play play play so that's what we did. The kids played and played basketball and all kinds of things in the gym at church and had a blast.

No comments: