Sunday, December 23, 2012

Time flies when you are having fun! It is unbelievable that Jonathan and I have been married for 4 years already. I am so much more in love with him than even the day we got married. I must say ... I am so thankful that we are not in the same place as we were when we got married 4 years ago. We have talked about it a million times, and although our love for each other was strong and true, the Lord was not yet the center of our lives, therefore, he couldn't be the center of our marriage. I am so thankful for February 17th, 2009, two months after we got married, because that's when we both SURRENDERED and gave our lives to Christ completely. THANK YOU, JESUS! Because of that, our marriage has grown and God has been able to use us as a couple (and a family). I love my husband for being the godly leader of our household that he is -- a godly and loving father, husband, best friend, who is real, genuine, hilarious, fun-loving, compassionate, caring, and makes us feel safe and secure. I love him for so much more than that and I am thankful to God for choosing Him for me as my husband.

No comments: