Tuesday, October 2, 2012

SO MUCH HAS CHANGED BUT SO MUCH REMAINS THE SAME

Wow ... where do I even begin?! Since I last blogged, so much has changed. MOST IMPORTANTLY, we have the the most PRECIOUS gift from God ... Tucker Gerald Williams :) He is now almost 20 months old soo forgive me for not posting in FOREVER!! What a wonderful blessing he is to our family. I wanted to post about the experience and the delivery right after he was born but just never got around to it. I can't imagine how it is to have 2, 3, 4, etc. kids because my time is occupied by just one! And he is worth every single second of it! Jonathan and I are soo very blessed and thankful that God has allowed us to be Tucker's parents. It has been a life-changing experience, that's for sure, but one I wouldn't change for the world. He has brought so much life to our family. God has been SO good to us this past year and a half. We have had our high peaks and even some low valleys along the way but those have helped to strengthen our faith as well as grow us into the people God is calling us to be. I'm just going to post a few pictures and maybe, HOPEFULLY, will start seriously blogging again. I am starting to get a little "over" facebook at times so I wanted to be able to do something where I could share, but only with the closest of family/friends. .

No comments: