Thursday, April 4, 2013

A busy year already!

It has been over 3 months since I've posted! What a busy year already! Between church activities (open gym, Appleseeds, Equipper Focus, etc), work for Jonathan and I, preschool for Tucker (including a special Easter performance!), birthday's (Jonathan's 29th and Tucker's 2nd!), along with spending time with family and friends, there hasn't been too much "free time" to sit down and post. Or if I'm sitting down, I haven't had the energy to post. Anyway.. I am planning to do a few posts over the next couple of days to show pictures and things from birthdays, etc. To sum up this year so far...WE.ARE.BLESSED.!! PERIOD!! END OF STORY!! BLESSED!! No matter what trials may come our way, God is our ROCK and we are thankful for the hard times because it's a testing and building of our faith in HIM. Having just celebrated Easter and the resurrection of our Lord and Savior, I can say the suffering we endure here on this earth is NOTHING in comparison to what and how He suffered for us. Having lived a perfect, sinless, life, HE took on our sins and died in our place so that we can have everlasting life. (PRAISE HIM!!) ANYWAY--> the reason I'm even posting on this blog today is because I was reading somebody else's blog during Tucker's naptime and this person had a miscarriage recently as well. They posted a song --> I will carry you by Selah <-- that has helped them (and it was actually a song someone already sent me - and I fell in love with it - but, of course, can't listen to it without tears streaming down my face). But anyway ... it led me to think about my post that I wrote over 3 months ago when we had our miscarriage. I am thankful for healing over these last 3 months and I am thankful that I did write it down (or type it - on this blog) and I pray that God would use my situation and circumstance for His glory. Not much more time to write today - Tucker should be up any minute - and we have a showing on our house in an hour and a half - so I have lots to clean!! But ... I will update more (hopefully) this week! :)

No comments: